Friday, January 20, 2012

Letters to my...boys?

I keep seeing all these great blogs from mom’s to their kids. A way to capture memories. They are so touching and sentimental. I love it. Because I love my kids beyond belief. I love being pregnant. I love giving birth and I love being a mom. I should write letters to my boys. Wait. My boys? I can picture it now. 20 years from now I’ll gather all my old blogs, put together years of pictures, spend countless hours arranging them and crying over the memories. I’ll peer over their shoulders with tears in my eyes as they unwrap my masterpiece and they’ll say, “Cool, mom. Thanks.” Maybe I should just spend my time praying for wonderful, sappy daughter-in-laws.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this link on your facebook page, yay! Please post more....I have MUCH to learn! Miss you much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete