Thursday, January 14, 2010

Potty Training

Who knew. I never gave potty training much thought. Between the ages of 2 and 3 we’ll give it a try I thought. No biggie, everyone goes through it, right? Ha....Ha....Ha. My friend, Christy tells me about the “3-day potty training” approach that has worked so well for her kids. Sounds fantastic, let’s give it a try. If you decide to try this approach be prepared to dedicate EVERY MOMENT of your time during these three days. Three days, you say? That’s such a short time! Call me after your first three days of this approach and tell me how short three days seems. There are so many moments that you say, “who cares if I have to change diapers! I’ll teach them to change their own diapers!” To my utter amazement, the three day approach actually worked and the feeling of success is wonderful! You never thought you’d be so proud to see someone pooping on a toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment